Parent and Wrestler Information and Resources
Naples Wrestling Membership and Paperwork:
- Club Paperwork: Naples Wrestling Club Paperwork
- Covid 19 Relase form: Naples-Wrestling-Club-COVID-19-and-extracurriculars-2022-Waiver-v2.0
- Please ensure you obtain your AAU card. Link to “Get a Membership” from AAU. (or copy and paste: https://aausports.org/Join-AAU )
- Select the $18 extended coverage (AB) membership
- Use Club Code (updated for Aug 2021-Aug2022) : W3434E
Please complete each of the above forms for each Wrestler in your household and return to Coach Garcia. If you email, please call to confirm it was received and didn’t go to Spam.
Luke Garcia: firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-784-6177
Naples Wrestling Club Fees:
- Membership Facility Collection Fee @ Naples High Location
- Beginners Ages 4-7 years – Monday and Wednesday from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- High School, Middle School, & Advanced Youth – Monday and Wednesday 5:30pm- 7:30pm
- Drop in Fee @ $15
- Option A: Monthly @ $50 per month
- Option B: Yearly @ $450 for full Year
Naples High School Cafeteria – 1100 Golden Eagle Cir, Naples FL, 34102 (Enter from 22nd Ave N)
Other Local Options that NWC athletes also attend:
1) Beacons Wrestling at First Baptist Acadamy
Beacons Wrestling Club
Session 1- Aug 24- Nov 11
Tuesday and Thursday nights! Here are the links for the registrations:
There is a discount for registering multiple kids that will automatically apply.
2) King Cougar Wrestling Academy
Fairways Trade Village – 6561 Taylor Rd #7, Naples, FL 34109
Search Anthony Partello on Facebook.
3) Garage Boyz
Search Garage Boyz and Nestor Verona on Facebook.
4) Bears Wrestling Club
@ Palmetto Ridge High School
Contact Josh – (239)-898-1612